● Purchases from Third Party Website.
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
● Improperly operated devices
● Lost or stolen products
● Purchases made over 12 months ago (unless otherwisestated)
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
It begins the day you place your order.
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to thespecific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty,please submit a Return or Exchange request on the product’s support page, orcontact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
● An Amazon order number or eBay username for a purchasemade through LEMFO Direct
● A dated sales receipt from an authorized LEMFO Resellerthat shows a description of the product along with its price
● If you made your purchase through LEMFO Direct, we maybe able to locate your order using your email address, name or shippingaddress.
● If you made your purchase through an authorized LEMFOReseller, you may contact the Reseller to see if they can provide a copy ofyour receipt.
● If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver toprovide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.
The warranty continues from the date of your originalpurchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.